Recipes are courtesy of Chef Joseph Ascoli of Kettle Cuisine
10 minutes prep time + 1 hour chill time Serves 3
- 10 oz carrot coriander soup
- 1.5 Tbsp ginger root, finely chopped
- 1/3 c dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 c apple juice or cider
- 1/2 c seltzer
- Seltzer to mix
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly with a wire whisk.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Fill cocktail shaker jar 2/3 full with crushed ice. Add equal parts chilled mixture and seltzer. Shake 12 times and strain into a chilled glass.