Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
15 minutes prep time/Serves 2
- 2 c unsweetened soymilk (or rice milk, almond milk, coconut milk or low-fat milk)
- 1 c canned pumpkin, preferably organic
- 1 c frozen banana chunks, peeled
- 1/2 c fresh apple chunks, peeled
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice blend OR 1 tsp of ground cinnamon and 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp allspice and 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 to 2 Tbsp honey, optional to taste (or agave nectar, barley malt or rice syrup)
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Top with ground cinnamon.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses.