From the American Institute for Cancer Research
10 minutes prep time | Serves 4
- 1 c 100 percent apple juice
- 1 container (8 oz) strawberry nonfat yogurt
- 2 whole kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 tsp almond extract
- In blender, place apple juice, yogurt, and kiwi. Blend until smooth.
- Add strawberries and almond extract. Blend again until smooth and thick.
- Serve immediately. (Unused portions may be frozen.)
Per serving: 166 Calories, 3 g Protein, 36 g Carbohydrates, 5 g Fiber, 2 g Total fat (1 g sat), 59 mg Sodium