2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
2 cups quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
teaspoon vanilla extract
*optional 1/2 cup raisins
1. Stir rice cereal and oats (raisins optional) together in a large bowl.
2. Grease a 9x13 baking dish
3. Combine brown sugar and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil.
4. Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
5. Mix sugar mixture into cereal and oats, mix quickly.
6. Press into pan, smooth top using a spatula.
7. Allow to cool, then cut into squares.