Spooky Spider Crackers
20 minutes prep time. Makes 12 spiders.
- 1/2 c low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 24 round crackers
- 96 small carrot sticks, cut thinly
- 48 currants
- Spread 1 teaspoon of cream cheese evenly over each of 12 crackers.
- Place 12 remaining crackers over to form sandwich. This will be spider’s body.
- To make spider legs, carefully place 8 carrot sticks into each cracker sandwich—four on each side.
- Top each cracker sandwich with 1 teaspoon of cream cheese.
- To make spider eyes, place 4 currants on top of each spider body. Chill until served.