1 cup sweet peas
1 teaspoon ground cumin
3 tablespoons chopped onion
1 large clove garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1) Combine the peas, cumin, onion, and garlic in the container of a food processor or blender.
2) Process until smooth.
3) Add lemon juice and olive oil, and process just to blend.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Blend for just a few more seconds, and transfer to a serving bowl.
6) Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.