2 (8-ounce) halibut fillets, preferably at least 1-inch thick
extra virgin olive oil, more to taste
2 rosemary branches
1 small lemon, very thinly sliced
1) Heat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Place fish in a baking dish,
3) Brush fish with oil and season with salt and cayenne pepper.
4) Top each fillet with a rosemary branch and several slices of lemon.
5) Drizzle oil over lemon slices and sprinkle with additional salt.
6) Bake until just opaque, about 10 minutes.
7) Serve drizzled with more olive oil; sprinkle with more salt and cayenne, if desired.