2 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
Juice of 2 lemons
1/2 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Freshly ground pepper
4 6-ounce wild salmon fillets, skin removed
1) Combine olive oil, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, onion, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, and pepper to taste in a bowl.
2) Add salmon and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
3) Preheat broiler and line a broiler pan with foil.
4) Place the salmon on the foil (reserve the marinade) and brush with vegetable oil.
5) Broil for 5 to 7 minutes.
6) Simmer the remaining marinade in a saucepan over medium-low heat until bubbly and slightly reduced.
7) Serve the salmon with the sauce over top or on the side.