Recipe provided by: Mori Nu
12 manicotti shells
1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
1 package Mori-Nu Silken Lite Firm Tofu
1 package spinach, chopped fine
4 Tbsp. onion, chopped fine
1 quart Marinara Sauce
1) Cook manicotti shells according to package directions.
2) Place the tofu in a food processor and process well to creamy consistency. Pour into large mixing bowl.
3) Add ricotta cheese, spinach (thawed and well drained), and onion. Mix well.
4) Place in pastry tube and fill manicotti shells.
5) Put small amount of sauce on bottom of baking dish, place stuffed manicotti shells on top.
6) Pour small amount of sauce over the tops of shells. Set extra sauce aside to be heated and served over
the finished dish.
7) Cover baking dish and place in 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
8) Serve with additional sauce.