- 1 medium size cucumber
- 1 c plain low fat organic yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 green chili (optional)
- 1 tsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Chop cucumber finely and put into a medium size serving bowl.
- Chop coriander, mint, and chili and add into the bowl.
- Beat the yogurt and add into the bowl.
- Add cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt.
- Mix well and garnish with chopped coriander.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This dish can be made a day ahead and refrigerate.