Colder weather coming your way? Curl up with a cup of tea.
Number of Servings:
Tea Culture by Beverly Dubrin ($12.95, Imagine! Publishing, 2011)
- Equal parts water and fresh apple cider or bottled apple juice
- 1 spiced herb (rooibos) tea bag or 1 tsp loose tea per 8-oz serving
- Cinnamon stick
- Bring water/apple cider mixture to boil. Remove from heat.
- Add tea and steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove tea bag or strain, if using loose tea.
- Serve immediately. For added sweetness, add a cinnamon stick to each cup of tea.