From the Taste for Life Test Kitchen
15 minutes prep time Serves 6
What You Need
- 6 tostada shells
- 1 (15 1/2-oz) can black beans, rinsed, drained, and warmed
- 1-1/2 c cooked corn
- ½ head of iceberg lettuce, finely chopped
- ½ c low-fat sour cream
- 1 tomato, diced
- 6 sprigs of parsley or cilantro
What You Do
- Warm tostada shells as directed on package.
- Divide beans and corn evenly on top of each tostada.
- Top each tostada with shredded lettuce and a drizzle of sour cream.
- Garnish with diced tomato a sprig of parsley or cilantro. Serve immediately.