15 minutes prep time/Serves 4
- 12-ounce package of fresh cranberries
- 1/2 c orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 Tbsp raisins (optional)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 c honey or agave nectar
- Heat cranberries in a large saucepan under medium heat with a little water. Stir constantly for a few minutes until the cranberries begin to pop.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Continue to stir until mixture is a thick sauce. Taste test for sweetness and add more honey or agave nectar as needed.