4 medium sized patty pan squash
1 clove finely chopped garlic
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1) Cut squash length wise and remove seeds. Wash and pat dry.
2) Pre-heat grill (stovetop or outdoor bbq) to 400°F.
3) Mix olive oil, finely chopped garlic, salt and pepper
4) Brush squash with olive oil mixture and place face down on grill.
5) Cover and grill for 4-6 minutes.
6) Brush top side of squash and turn over, cover and grill for another 4-6 minutes.
7) Repeat if necessary, until squash is brown on both sides.
Tip: change it up with an easy addition of rosemary, oregano, fresh basil or red pepper flakes