6 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 yellow onion - sliced thin
1/2 cup Gruyere cheese
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
Kosher salt and pepper to taste
1) Layer one-fourth of the potatoes on the bottom of the Slow cooker.
2) Sprinkle one-fourth of the cheese and one fourth of the onion on top. Salt and pepper to taste.
3) Continue layering until all of the potatoes, cheese and onion are used.
4) Pour the cream over all.
5) Sprinkle the top with Fresh Rosemary
6) Cover and cook on Low for 7-9 hours or on High for 5-6 hours.