What You Need
- 6 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion - sliced thin
- 1/2 c Gruyere cheese
- 1 1/2 c heavy cream
- Fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Layer one-fourth of the potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle one-fourth of the cheese and one fourth of the onion on top. Salt and pepper.
- Continue layering until all of the potatoes, cheese and onion are used.
- Pour the cream over all.
- Sprinkle the top with fresh rosemary
- Cover and cook on Low for 7-9 hours or on High for 5-6 hours.