From: The Gut Flush Plan
20 minutes prep time Serves 3
2 Tbsp chopped shallots
1 tsp minced fresh ginger
½ c each thinly sliced cabbage and carrot
1 tsp olive oil
2 c low-sodium vegetable broth
1 tsp almond butter
2 Tbsp yellow miso
2 Tbsp filtered water
1. In medium saucepan, saute shallots, ginger, and veggies in oil until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
2. Add broth and almond butter and simmer gently for another 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Dissolve miso in water and add to saucepan, stirring well.
4. Heat for another 5 minutes. (Do not let soup boil.)
5. Top each serving with minced chives. (Store leftover soup in covered container in refrigerator.)