Opting for a lifestyle that protects against Type 2 diabetes needn’t be daunting. Here are a few quick ways to add exercise and beneficial supplements into your daily mix:
• Take probiotics: Research has indicated that controlling intestinal microbes may help control Type 2 diabetes.
• Include D, C, and K in your daily vitamin intake. They’ve all been shown to have diabetes-fighting properties.
• Walk for 30 minutes, five days a week.
• Trim the fat from meat.
• Substitute stevia, a natural herb sweetener, for sugar.
• Drink water instead of soda.
Getting active should be fun! Swap out your walk on some days with dancing, bike riding, or playing tennis.
For more information pick up the current issue of Remedies for Life from a retailer near you. If your local retailer does not carry it, simply ask them to.