Lavender: Natural health benefits & healing uses
- Applied topically, undiluted lavender essential oil can help treat acne, athlete’s foot, and bee stings.
- Lavender tea can be used as a mouthwash to eliminate bad breath or as a footbath to relieve fatigue.
- Simply smelling lavender’s scent can help relieve feelings of stress and depression.
- To soothe cranky children (or yourself!), add lavender herb oil to bathwater.
- Added to massage oil, lavender can help treat sore muscles, cellulite, and rheumatism