10 minutes prep time | Serves 2
- 1 c old-fashioned oats (not instant)
- 1 apple, cored and chopped (not peeled)
- 1/4 c raisins
- 1/4 c walnuts
- 1 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Cook oats according to package directions.
- Stir in apple, raisins, walnuts, honey or maple syrup, and spices. Serve immediately.
More from Healthy-Breakfast
It’s time to kick dieting to the curb. To find and maintain lifelong healthy weight, embrace lifestyle changes. Here are seven to start with.Read more