- 3 c cooked white rice
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
What You Do:
- Grease the inside of 2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Mix all ingredients except sugar and cinnamon in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Stir pudding.
- Sprinkle pudding with sugar and cinnamon and serve warm.
More from Slow-Cooked-Recipes
Wouldn't it be great to come home from a hectic day and find dinner waiting for you? Slow cookers are the perfect kitchen appliance during the summer. Here's our top seven tips to slow cooking.Read more