- 3 cups whole dried soybeans
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp easpoon garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Soak the soybeans overnight in water (enough water to completely cover beans).
- Spread drained beans over a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- In bowl, mix together salt, garlic powder, chili powder and black pepper.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly on beans.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 300°, or until the beans are lightly browned.
Cool completely before serving. Recipe yields approx 1½ cups of roasted soybeans.