Number of Servings:
The Fast Track Detox Diet by Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium chicken broth or olive oil
- 1 large bunch (about 1 lb) greens (kale, chard, mustard, beet greens, or collards), cut crosswise with stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Heat broth or oil in saute pan over medium heat.
- Add greens, garlic, ginger, and salt, stirring until greens wilt, about 11/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle on lemon juice.
- Top with parmesan (optional) and serve.