From the Taste for Life test kitchen
25 minutes prep time | Serves 4
What You Need
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 11/2 c packed baby spinach
- 1/8 c reconstituted chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 c chopped frozen artichoke hearts (defrosted)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
What You Do
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil. Saute garlic and onion until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Add tofu and basil. Cook, stirring often, until tofu starts to brown. Add spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts. Cook until spinach wilts, approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.