15 minutes prep time | Serves 4
- 12 slices of baguette, 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 c pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 c parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp flax oil
- Tabasco sauce
- Salt to taste
- Slice baguette on a diagonal and place the slices on a baking sheet.
- Toast in a 350° oven to desired crispness, about 10 minutes.
- In a small skillet over high heat, toast the pumpkin seeds, shaking often, until they start to pop. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the avocado, lime juice, parsley, pumpkin seeds, and flax oil.
- Top each slice of baguette with the avocado mixture, and season to taste with Tabasco and salt.