3 large sweet potatoes, cut into ¼ inch-thick slices
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
2 Tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste, optional
3/4 c nonfat Greek yogurt
3 c shredded cabbage or broccoli slaw
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp white vinegar
For Sweet Potato Chips
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Mix together olive oil and cayenne pepper and brush onto sweet potato slices. Place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt to taste if desired.
3. Bake about 8-10 minutes on each side.
1. Mix together all ingredients and chill in refrigerator.
2. Serve with sweet potato chips.
About The Author
Rachel Berman is a registered dietitian, nutritionist, and director of nutrition for CalorieCount.com.
CalorieCount.com is a free online resource for those who want to live a healthy lifestyle. At no cost whatsoever, you can use Calorie Count to look up nutrition facts and view complete food labels for more than 250,000 foods. Members use Calorie Count as an online diet program, a nutrition coach, and a workout partner.
Calories 159, Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 0.7g, Carbohydrate 25g, Fiber 4.5g, Protein 5.5g