15 minutes prep time | Serves 10
- 3 c old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 c whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 c pure maple syrup
- 1/3 c organic canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c raisins
- Plain Greek yogurt
Fresh fruit of your choice
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together syrup, oil, and vanilla. Add this to the oat mixture, stirring well to coat.
- Spread granola across prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with raisins.
- Using a large spoon, mix raisins and granola well, breaking up any lumps.Return granola to oven and continue baking for 20 minutes more.
- Allow granola to cool completely. It may be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for 2 weeks.