Organic Strawberry Jam
- 2 pounds fresh organic strawberries
- 4 cups organic sugar
- 1/4 cup organic lemon juice
- In a large mixing bowl, crush berries until you have 4 cups .
- In a saucepan, mix together the mashed strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Increase heat to high, and bring the mixture to boil, stirring often.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes - or until mixture reaches 220 degrees.
- Transfer to jars, leaving 1/4 - 1/2 inch headspace.
- Place lids and rims on jars
- Place in a water bath for 20 minutes.