- 3 c of unsweetened coconut milk
- 2/3 c of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 Tbsp honey vanilla extract to taste (optional)
- Pour coconut milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa powder a small amount at a time, whisking until smooth each time.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Pour mixture in a 13x9 metal baking pan.
- Freeze until firm, approximately 3 hours. Stir with a fork every 1/2 hour until frozen
Tip: You can use an ice cream maker. Simply follow the directions on your appliance.
Per Serving: Calories 191; Fat 19g; Carbohydrates 8.4g; Fiber 2.4g; Sugars 2.3g; Protein 3.1g; Cholesterol 0; Sodium 12.6g