1 3/4 cups water
2 cups sugar
2 cups juice from freshly squeezed lemons
1 tbs freshly grated lemon zest
1) Ccombine water and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil
2) Keep at a boil until sugar dissolves.
3) Remove from heat, and allow to cool.
4) Stir in the lemon juice and lemon zest
5) Transfer mixture to a 13-inch x 9-inch metal baking pan.
6) Stir every half hour
7) Freeze until firm (about 2-3 hours)
TIP: If you have an ice cream maker, follow the directions on your appliance instead of using the metal baking pan method
Per Serving: Calories: 167 Fat: 0 Carbohydrate: 44.2g (Dietary Fiber 0.2g Sugars 41.1g) Protein: 0.2g Cholesterol: 0g Sodium 1.3g