From the Taste for Life test kitchen
10 minutes prep time + freeze time
What You Need
- 4 c seedless watermelon chuncks
- 1/2 c pomegranate juice
- Puree watermelon and juice in a blender until well blended.
- Pour mixture into an 8X8-inch glass baking dish.
- Place dish in freezer, uncovered. About every 30 minutes, rake mixture thoroughly with a fork, including edges.
- After about 3 to 4 hours, when granita is frozen but still grainy, it's done. Serve immediately in small dessert bowls.
Per serving: 42 Calories, 1 g Protein, 10 g Carbohydrates, 0.2 g Total fat, 2.9 mg Sodium