- ¼ c chopped garlic
- ¼ c finely chopped shallots
- 2 pounds fresh spinach
- ½ tsp Pritikin All-Purpose Seasoning *
- 1 pound fat-free ricotta cheese
- Whole-wheat pizza crust
- In a medium-hot skillet, sauté garlic and shallots until translucent.
- Add spinach, stirring until the spinach breaks down.
- Remove from heat. Let cool. Drain liquid by squeezing through a strainer.
- Mix in Pritikin All-Purpose Seasoning and fat-free ricotta cheese.
- Spread over whole-wheat pizza crust and add any additional vegetables.
- Bake at 450 degrees until crust is crunchy (about 8 minutes).
- Serve immediately
Recipe provided by Chef Anthony Stewart
Chef Anthony Stewart has won accolades worldwide, including five gold medals in top culinary competitions, for his masterful use of foodstuffs like fresh seafood and tropical fruit from his native Jamaica. When not in the kitchen, he’s in the classroom, and has inspired thousands of Pritikin guests “to have some fun!”