From The Rotisserie Chicken Cookbook by Michelle Ann Anderson
Makes 6-8 servings
What You Need
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tbsp champagne vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 c diced rotisserie chicken
- 1 c diced cantaloupe
- 1 c diced honeydew melon
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 c seedless red grapes
- 8 c torn butter lettuce
- ½ c cashews, coarsely chopped
What You Do
- Whisk together the honey, mustard, vinegar, lemon zest, garlic powder, pepper and poppy seeds in a medium non-reactive bowl.
- Mix together the chicken, melons, avocado, and grapes into the bowl with the salad dressing. Cover and refrigerate for an hour, or until completely chilled.
- Arrange lettuce on a large serving platter, mound with chicken salad. Sprinkle cashews over the top and serve.