From the Taste for Life test kitchen
10 minutes prep time + marinating time | Serves 4
What You Need
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced, optional
- 1/4 tsp salt 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz cheese, cut into 12 cubes (cheddar or swiss works best)
- 12 large cherry tomatoes
- 12 large grapes
What You Do
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and lemon juice. Add the chives, minced garlic (if desired), salt, and pepper. Whisk to blend. Set marinade aside.
- Thread cheese cubes, cherry tomatoes and grapes alternately onto 4 wooden skewers so there are 3 pieces of cheese, 3 tomatoes and 3 grapes on each skewer.
- Place skewers in a shallow, nonmetallic dish. Pour marinade over. Cover dish and refrigerate for 2 hours, occasionally turning skewers.
- Remove from marinade and serve.