DairyFree, GlutenFree, Vegan
Number of Servings:
Taste for Life test kitchen
- 1 medium head red cabbage, shredded, or cut into very thin slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c raw sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds (black or white)
For Ginger Dressing:
- 1/4 c cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp agave syrup
- 2 Tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- Combine cabbage, bell pepper, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. Add salt to taste.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to cabbage mixture and stir until well combined. Garnish with sesame seeds.