Pre-cooked pockets of meats, cheeses and other fillings inside a crust, marketed to the masses as a quick, hot, microwaveable meal.
- Easy Pizza Crust
- Homemade chicken sausage (or your favorite store-bought variety)
- Pizza sauce
- Mushrooms, sliced thinly
- Spinach, chopped
- Mozzarella cheese
- Feta cheese
- Monterey Jack cheese
- Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly-floured surface and cut the dough into pairs of roughly 6?-squares.
- Pile your filling into the center of a square.
- Wet the edges of the square with water, using your finger or a pastry brush, and place another dough square on top.
- Press the edges together, crimping them with a fork to seal the pocket.
- Place the pockets on a greased baking sheet and bake them at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- Remove the pockets from the oven, let them cool for 5-10 minutes, and serve them with warmed pizza sauce or another dipping sauce of your choice.