Recipe from American Institute for Cancer Research aicr.org
30 minutes prep time | Serves 4
4 cups baby arugula leaves
2 cups baby spinach leaves
6 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp sea salt, optional
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 4 pieces
Extra-virgin olive oil, preferably organic
1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine arugula and spinach. Cover and refrigerate.
2. In small bowl, whisk lemon juice and salt until salt dissolves. Add black pepper and whisk in oil until combined.
*Set dressing aside.
3. Coat chicken lightly on both sides with olive oil. Season meat lightly with salt and pepper.
4. Grill chicken until white in center, turning it once, grilling for about 4-6 minutes per side.
5. Pour dressing over greens. Using tongs, turn salad until well coated.
6. Mound greens in middle of plate. Lay grilled chicken on top and serve.